Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Librarian Blogger Finalist!

Von Totanes started it all - blogging for Filipino librarians, that is. Unless I maybe wrong, go ahead and leave a comment or tag. But really, his blog Filipino Librarian (minus "the") inspired other Filipino librarians (like me) to blog about the profession. And it is wonderful to note that Von continues to improve his blog. What's more, his blog has become my "news source", my grapevine, my daily reading. That's why I'm delighted when I learned that Filipino Librarian is finalist in this year's Philippine Blog Awards under the Most Informative Blog Category.

Woot-woot! I want Von to win, of course. Making it to the finals says it all. You've raised the image of librarians several notches up the bar. Mabuhay and More Power!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...