Saturday, February 28, 2009

Making an Impact Through Blogging

I'm still fresh from the wake of the UP FLIPP event last Monday. There are just somethings you cannot shrug off easily. In fact, my talk moved me to search for more blogs by Filipino Librarians. I found several good ones which I will link and feature in the coming days.

For today, here are two bogs by Pinoy librarians from Region 2- Cagayan Valley, my father's homeland. I still dream to touch base with librarians there.

The St. Paul University Philippines World Bank Knowledge Development Centeris a proactive and dynamic reosurce center committed to creating, sharing and applying knowledge for development.

The PLAI-CavRLC- The Cagayan Valley Region Librarians Council (CaVRLC)is a regional council of the Philippine Librarians Association, Inc. (PLAI) composed of librarians and information professionals in Region II. Membership is open to all licensed/registered librarians from Region 02, which covers the provinces of Batanes, Cagayan, Isabela, Nueva Vizcaya and Quirino.

I wish these blogs wonderful blogging days! They may get their share of trolls and controversies through blogging, as all bloggers experience, but such challenges strengthen the stamina for blogging. Mabuhay ang Pinoy Blograrians!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally i able to finish the Butterfly awards. How are you doing today.

Is there MS - in Teaching Computer in UP. I am interested to enroll if we have it.

Zarah C. Gagatiga said...

i think there are graduate degree programs available on computer education, but educational technology is the most sure course i know. you can check the website.

UP also offers online graduate courses :-) google UP Open University.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...