Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Blog Posts on Information Literacy

A recent forum in an online workshop where I'm currently enrolled prompted me to go back to this blog's archives and cull out posts I've written about Information Literacy (IL).

This four-part post on IL is a paper I presented on a local seminar on IL by the Philippine Association of Teachers of Library and Information Science (PATLS) way back in 2006.

Information Literacy at the School Level

The Impetus for Information Literacy

Research on IL

IL in Philippine School Libraries

What follows are IL posts on actual library practice I've done through the years. Wow. It's a walk down memory lane, I tell you.

IL and the Ignatian Pedagogical Paradigm

IL for Grade 2 Pupils

Telecollaboration

IL Lesson Plan for Grade 6

Back in 2006, The Rizal Library at the Ateneo de Manila University hosted an IL Conference. Updates are linked here

With the Regional IASL Conference scheduled in April 2012 in Bacolod, IL is once again a topic for presentation and discussion. This should be exciting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...