Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Twittering Librarian

I have installed a Twitter app in the blog last year to widen the reach of my posts. While participating in an online workshop, I was given readings on the use of Web 2.0 tools for library services and programs. I thought of sharing this image on Getting to Know Twitter via the Bit Rebels.


Apart from this, tips and tools for using and integrating Web 2.0 in teaching is aplenty. Cybrary Man's Educational Websites has tons of educational hashtags to use. I still have to explore and use them myself. Emerging Edtech identifies the many ways to use Twitter in education.

I have a Twitter account, but I still yet to use the Web 2.0 app in my work. It's pretty exciting given the many ways it can be applied in the library. But, as always, ICT integration should be done in context. Oh! The many things and many ways of learning online!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...