Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!


Jomike Tejido is at it again!

He made an e-greeting card for Mother's Day using the illustrations he made for our book project. Father's deserve one on this special day!

My father is a retired public school teacher. I did not see him bring home test papers to check or lesson plans to make at home. He is very good at time management. He was a strict teacher, a disciplinarian. What I remember most was his big table in his classroom. It was made of wood, very sturdy and smelled like baked bread. I did visit him in his shop in school and watched him plant vegetables in the school garden along side his sixth grade students.

To my father and my husband, and all the fathers in the world, Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...