Thursday, April 10, 2014

Annotating Videos Using Videonot.es

Since my participation in 23 Mobile Things PH SG, I've been having fun using apps and websites for my personal and professional work. One of these apps and websites is Videonot.es. It was a recommended website during Thing #6: Photos.

Videonot.es allows you to annotate videos. You can pause and annotate or go back to scenes and segments for review. All you need is the URL of the video, your Gmail address and you're good to go. Annotating is one skill that allows you to see or visualize thinking. By writing or taking down notes as you watch and listen to a video, you document learning.

Here is a sample annotation I did for a grade 10 class. The film is Blade Runner and Steven Benedict did the analysis. This is for the Philosophy class and the teacher allowed me to show the class how to use the website.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...