Monday, April 14, 2014

My Book List for the 2014 Reading Challenge


As for my 2014 Reading Challenge updateI have not started with Bag of Bones yet for I am still reading Alif the Unseen by G. Willow Wilson. Then there's Attachment by Rainbow Rowell. Ah, so many books so little time to read! 

But, here's my reading list for the remaining months of the year. Thank you to students who recommended these titles. I am bent to read the books in the library's collection.

1. Bag of Bones 
2. Code Name Verity 
3. Allegiant 
4. Divergent Trilogy
5. Tikim 
6. The Elegance of the Hedgehog 
7. The Lazy Intellectual 
8. Kafka on the Shore 
9. When You Reach Me 
10. Born On a Blue Day 
11. Gourmet Rhapsody 
12. Nick & Nora's Infinite Playlist 

Will publish my reviews as I finish one book at a time. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...