Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Blograrian in the Manila Bulletin

It was Hermie Salazar who first told me of the feature article. I immediately asked for the Saturday Manila Bulletin issue from the library and there was the article indeed. I have totaly forgotten about it. With work, grad school, consultancy & training workshops in line until December, financial and domestic concerns pilling up on top of another, I no longer expected the article to appear in a national daily.

But it's an advantage to have friends in the profession. Several days after, Von Totanes spread the word in Filipino Librarian egroup. The replies were heartwarming. I would not have done and gone this far without my friends, teachers and mentors. I only hope that whatever good they did to me, I can simply pass it on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...