Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What do I get from blogging?

Certainly, not cash.

This blog has had good reviews in the past and once in a while, it gets linked to online directories. SLIA has been featured in a few blogs as well and I have had my share of plagiarism issues. But this email from Michael McWade is the most surprising yet that I get from blogging.

Dear Ms. Gagatiga ,

I am writing to you from the city of Nanaimo , on Vancouver Island
in the province of British Columbia in Canada .

From your web sites I see that you might be the person that can help
me get some very important information re: education for a child in Pasig City .


Mr. McWade is from Vancouver, Canada and he found me out online. I did reply as ethics would dictate. I'm still smiling at the thought of this unusual and amusing online phenomenon.

Aside from the Canadian query, I also got an invitation to join a social bookmarking site from Mabeline Lee of SocialMatic.

I've come across your site through
your profile at MyBlogLog. I felt that your site
http://lovealibrarian.blogspot.com/
provide interesting and useful contents to online users. Hence, I would
like to invite you to join the Socialmatic network, and hope you can
share all your favorite bookmarks online through SocialMatic.


In an online environment, people who are worlds apart meet to flavor and enrich the global community.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...