Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Gcina Mhlope -Becker: South African Storyteller In Manila

From my inbox today --

You or your teachers may be interested in attending any of the following sessions with visiting South African storyteller, writer, stage actress, motivational speaker Gcina Mhlope -Becker whose folktale books have been adopted in South African schools:

Tuesday, 7 July, 2- 4 pm, CCP Silid Pambansang Alagad ng Sining (Forum with her on Child Education and Storytelling. I am moderating the forum)

Wednesday, 8 July, 10 am (invitational performance)

Thursday, 9 July , 10 am *

Friday, July 10, 3 pm*

Friday, 10 July, 8 pm (invitational gala)

Saturday, 11 July, 8 to 11:30, Museo Pambata, Storytelling Workshop*

Note: the asterisked events have an admission fee of Php 300

5 comments:

maria said...

HI, I have been following your blog. I love the new look.

Philippines call center said...

Hi,

I will be able to get the payment today so i can send 2 months payment.

cheers

Zarah C. Gagatiga said...

maria- thanks! i am loving the new layout :-)

jobette - thanks so much! let me know when it's available via western union :-)

deped teacher said...

Hi Zarah

I have the cash and i will go to SM tonight. I will just text you number tonight

regards.

telemarketing call center said...

Nice post, She is a good person.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...