Monday, January 24, 2011

Reading Inventory 2010

Here's keeping up to another blogging tradition -- a round up of books read in 2010. 

At the start of the year, I joined PaperTigers' Read Around the World challenge and failed. I only read and reviewed two books from the UK, US. Dismal. I know. 

I have to try harder this year. Sigh.

Apart from Percy Jackson and Gaiman's The Graveyard Book, here's a random list of books I've read in 2010.

a. Here Lies the Librarian by Richard Peck
b. Tall Story by Candy Gourlay
c. Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
d. The Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
e. The Solitary Vice Against Reading by Mikita Brottman
f. Uncle Oswald by Roald Dahl
g. Heroes of the Valley by Jonathan Stroud
h. The Science of Harry Potter by Rodger Highfield
i. Lost and Found by Rica Bolipata-Santos
j. Batang Bayani Series by KUTING
k. Howl's Moving Castle by Dianna Wynn Jones
l. Maus: A Survivor's Tale by Art Spiegelman
m. Grimm Fairy Tales by Zenescope Entertainment

A pitiful count of fifteen books. Argh. I didn't include the folk tale books I read and used in finishing the ms for Tales From the 7,000 Isles: Filipino Folk Stories though. 

Let's see how I will fare this year, 2011!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...