Saturday, July 2, 2011

Web 2.0 Technology in Teaching and Library Services

Today, I am at the Commonwealth Elementary School in Quezon City to conduct a workshop for library hub teachers and librarians in the national capital region. Adarna House is the sponsor helping the DepEd Library Hub project for this workshop.

This is the second time for me to speak and do a workshop for Klasrum Adarna. Last year, I did a library promo activity workshop for the participants. The organizers have requested me to focus on the use of technology in teaching and library services.

For this purpose, I recalled the modules I've done in the past and recalled the PowerPoint presentations I've made.

Social Networking to Promote the Library and its Services

Reading Technology

The Impact of Blogs in Library Services and Instruction

Blogs as Teaching Tools

Now here's a pretty old PowerPoint presentation I have resurrected from four years ago! Thanks for blogging and Slideshare. I was able to document and archive the information for my workshop.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...