Friday, February 22, 2013

Live Blogging: Seminar on K-12Program @ St. Bridget College

I arrived in St. Bridget College of Batangas safe and dry. Thanks to GoldenRey for sponsoring my transportation. The bad weather did not dampen the spirits of attendees. There are more than seventy teacher librarians and school librarians present in today's seminar forum. Like in past seminars and workshops, I feel good to being with friends in the profession.

Lilian Rabino of DLS Lipa presents the seminar certificate to Dr. Vivian Fababier
 Dr. Vivian Fababier of the DepEd, Batangas City, has done a good job introducing the key features of the K-12 Program. I will use some of her inputs in my session later as I discuss the role of school libraries and librarians in the K-12 Program.

With Josie Tuzon of the Holy Spirit School, Cubao
Right now, Rene Banda Manlangit is presenting PLAI news. I'm happy to know that, among the many projects PLAI is pushing, one is the inclusion of an item for school librarians in the public school system. Good luck, PLAI!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...