Wednesday, April 23, 2014

23 Mobile Things PH SG: Thing #14 Curating

I have no intention of getting our school library a Pinterest or Tumblr account. Not yet.

But, Thing #14 made me go back to my Tumblr account and resurrect it by posting something new.


I use my Pinterest account as a social media tool for my blog posts so that my blog content reaches a wider audience. Since Pinterest looks great with photos, I am compelled to include good photos on every post I make. At least, I think the photos I take are good enough.

Apart from Pinterest, my blog is also linked to Scoop.it which is networked to my Twitter account.

What I plan to do is find a way to link my blog to Tumblr. I can continue using my Tumblr through blogging. But, again, this will have to wait for the time being.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...