Saturday, October 11, 2014

MIBF Moment: Meeting Kids and Parents Who Care for Them

Weeks after the MIBF, I got this email from Mrs. Teresa Gumap-as.

This is what she told me in her letter:

I just want to let you know how your workshop turned one-on-one activity with my eldest son (Yanthy) influenced him. :) 

Teresa is a writer too. She is the author of the books, When My Bridegroom Comes, How to Have the Wedding of Your Dreams and BREASTFEEDING: A Journey Worth Taking. She home schools her two kids and blogs about motherhood in Mommy Bares All

She narrates Yanthy's experience during my workshop and the follow up activities they did at home together in her blog. Read it all here!

Thanks, Teresa! I hope to meet you again, sometime soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...