Thursday, December 31, 2015

Monthly First Post of 2015

In retrospect and in keeping up with a blogging tradition, here are the monthly first posts in the blog for the year 2015. The first sentence of the blog post for each month is a link to the complete article.

December - First of all, I wish to thank everyone who prayed for me and my family during our medical crises.

November - Rainbow Rowell is back with Carry On, a fascinating but sad depiction of magic and man's obsession with power.

October - It is the eve of World Teacher’s Day and I write this — a short piece on the teaching role of a school librarian.

September - This is one of my favorite illustrations in our new book, Big Sister (Lampara House, 2015).

August -  Museo Pambata has chosen me as one of the six storytellers to be included in the roster of artists and creatives who push for the development of literacy and children's rights.

July - Dare Me Again is a novella set in the Dare to Love series by Carly Phillips.

June - I will be taking on Concurrent Session 1: Children's Literature 101 for Librarians. I hope to see you there!

May - It's Mother's Day on May 10!

April - This is the new school library of the Laguna Sino-Filipino Educational Foundation.

March - Early in February, I joined the peer mentoring program of International Librarians Network's.

February - This is the Valentine's Day post I promised to do a few weeks back.

January - Yes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...